CRM project management has combined two major management domains: customer relations and projects/jobs. Enabling more accessible communication and tracking customers’ journeys are the essential feature of a CRM. Besides, a CRM features included:
· Collecting and maintaining customers data (such as their contact information conversations and purchase history)
· Creating customer profiles/personas
· Sales prospecting; Sales outreach
· Utilizing communication channels like email, Business phone system , and SMS
· Tracking lead/customer behavior
· Managing interactions with customers, cases, and tickets to reduce churn rates.
On the other hand, to ensure Productivity and Performance in conducting jobs and Projects, any project m…